P-Cable | Barents Sea Interpretation Report (IBS17)
IBS17 (Integrated Norwegian Barents Sea) is a multi-disciplinary integrated study of the Hoop and Bjarmeland Platform areas aimed at improving exploration success in the 24th round blocks. The study comprises of
1) interpretation of P-Cable data
2) well data studies
3) integrated interpretation
1. Interpretation of P-Cable data with focus on Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous reservoir intervals.
2. Establish well tie to P-Cable 2D and 3D seismic.
3. Interpretation of glacial landforms and shallow geohazards.
4. Geodynamic modeling of the Bjarmeland Platform.
Exploration companies applying for the 24th round – targeted information for geophysicists, sedimentologists, petrophysicists, and basin modelers.
VBPR and consultants with long and complementary experience in petroleum exploration in the Hoop area.
P-Cable Welltie Study
Triassic-Jurassic Reservoir Intervals
Lower Cretaceous Stratigraphy
Glacial History and Geohazards